22 January 2012

Moaning In Pleasure

Something to brighten up my day, an email from Jane.

Hi darling R, how’re things? they’re pretty sweet here with me, for the first time in about ten years i don’t have to worry about money, my little sexual adventures seem to be a nice little earner, all cash, taxman doesn’t get a dime.

One of my friends has a job as an office administrator, the other day she told me what she takes home every month, it was less than i do. and i don’t have to do the office hour thing. or get bossed about by some self-important manager.

Anyway i promised to tell you about that naughty thing i did, so here goes. there’s this guy that’s taken a bit of a fancy to me, first i knew about it was when the other girls started teasing me about it. well he led me to our special room for private sessions, not that they’re private because there are peepholes for anyone to watch, the idea is just that you can only go in if the people inside invite you, you can’t just join in like everywhere else.

So we get there and basically he wants me to kneel on the bed with my butt in the air and my shoulders down and my hands pulling my cheeks apart, so he can kneel behind me and lick me out. that was fine, it’s quite relaxing to be worked on by a man’s tongue, in fact, before i started this job i remember fantasizing about it quite a lot.

Then i felt his tongue just starting to explore my asshole, and you know what R, it took me right back to student days when you used to do that, i remember being a bit surprised at first but liking it more and more. but i had forgotten about it somehow, and this guy awakened my desire for it.

Anyway, the next thing i know, his tongue is deep inside my ass and he must have been playing with himself because he suddenly stiffens and ejaculates all over the bed and rolls over, his body all limp and a happy smile all over his face.

He told me later that the thing that made him cum was that apparently i’d been moaning in pleasure, it was the first time he’s done that with a woman who actually seemed to be turned on by it. other women either won’t let him do it, like his wife, or will do it but only on sufferance.

So there we are, R, my naughty thing, it reminded me of you. love Jxxx,